Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$84.00 – $171.00
“If you wish to be free from the coloniality, the first thing you must do is accept that you are a slave. If you think you are free, you can’t escape. Let your essence rescues yourself from the passive & automatic state of voluntary mental slavery. Decolonize Yourself. Indigenize to Heal Yourself.” By Eloy Bida
This canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included